Calligram

 

I'm delighted to share my calligram artwork featuring a fold film camera. Initially, I was drawn to the world of insurance, but my true passion lies in the art of film. This piece reflects my love for capturing moments on camera, celebrating the timeless beauty of film cameras. I believe that art and passion should guide our creative journey, and I invite you to explore this calligram as an homage to my dreams in the world of filmmaking. i used the pen tool and many options of the pen tool to shape it. I also used the letter text box horizontally and vertically. I also used the shape button and put the text inside it.
Letter:

I hope this letter finds you well, thriving in the life you've always dreamed of. As I sit here in my
digital media class at UTampa, majoring in marketing, I can't help but imagine what your life
must be like 20 years from now.
First and foremost, I hope you've achieved your goal of becoming a successful insurance
professional in Florida. Remember those days when you were just starting out, learning the ins
and outs of the insurance industry? The long hours, the late nights study
ing policies and
procedures, and the countless client meetings? I hope all that hard work has paid off, and you
are now recognized as one of the best in the state. Your dedication and commitment were
unwavering, and I have no doubt that you've earned the s
uccess you always aspired to achieve.
Speaking of aspirations, I hope you are cruising around in your dream car, that sleek and
powerful Aston Martin you've always had your eyes on. Imagine the feeling of the leather seats
beneath you and the roar of the
engine as you accelerate down the Florida highways. It's not
just a car; it's a symbol of your achievements and the tangible result of your determination.
Family must play a significant role in your life by now. Have you found your life partner,
someone who shares your dreams and supports you in all your endeavors? I hope you've built aloving and nurturing home where you can watch your children grow, guiding them to become
the best versions of themselves. Your family is your foundation, and I hope they brng you
immense joy and fulfillment.And then there's your side gig in the film industry. Did you make your mark as a director? I remember how passionate you were about movies, and I hope you found a way to bring your creative vision to life. Perhaps you'
ve directed some memorable films or worked with talented individuals who share your passion for storytelling. Never stop chasing your dreams, even ifthey lead you down unexpected paths.
Remember, 20 years ago, you had a vision, and you set your goals. You were determined to
work tirelessly, learn relentlessly, and overcome every obstacle in your path. I hope that the
journey has been everything you hoped for and more. No matter where life has taken you, always remember the resilience and ambition that brought you to this point. Keep pushing forward, keep striving for greatness, and never lose sight of the dreams that have guided you for so long.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

somewhere

animation

PostCard