Self Portrait propaganda


















In my self-portrait propaganda, I soar through the boundless skies of Fortnite on a glider, revisiting the cherished landscapes of my childhood. This artwork captures the essence of my youth, where countless hours were spent navigating the virtual realms of Tilted Towers. With the bold words, "Get Back on Fortnite" emblazoned on my shirt, I beckon others to rediscover the joy that this game once brought us. Fortnite, which was more than just a game, It was a pivotal part of my early years. It symbolizes the carefree days of adventure and playing after school, reminding us of a time when the world was simpler, and the possibilities felt endless. Through this artwork, I aim to reignite the collective passion we once shared for this video game. Let us return to the days of endless fun, where a shared experience that brought us together. May this poster serve as a nostalgic call, inviting everyone to embrace the thrill of Fortnite once more, just as we did in the days of our youth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

somewhere

animation

PostCard